Nigeria – Eighth UK Boarding School Exhibition
Lagos 8 – 11 March ? Abuja 12 – 14 March 2018
Organised by Mark Brooks Education, in association with Anderson Education This is a unique opportunity to meet prospective families who are keen on British boarding schools, and to build lasting relationships with the Heads and senior leaders of Nigeria’s best independent schools. Our last event in October attracted over 100 families and the feedback from schools was extremely positive.
Mark Brooks has been working with Nigerian families for nearly ten years and has visited the country well over 25 times, he also provides consultancy to leading schools and associations. A thriving market – According to the latest ISC Census, Nigeria is the sixth largest country for sending boarding school students to the UK.
There are currently (ISC 2017) nearly 1,500 Nigerian girls and boys in leading prep, senior, co-ed, girls’ and boys’ schools across the whole of the UK. According to official statistics, and reported widely in the media including CNN, Nigeria is now out of recession. This encouraging news is now reflected in the positive mood and interest of families. Outstanding students – Nigerian students are motivated, high achieving, gifted and talented in sports and the performing arts, familiar with boarding and of course they are first language English speakers.
An experienced team – Mark Brooks Education and Anderson Education are a hard-working successful team in Nigeria who host well organised and busy exhibitions, receptions and seminars in the leading locations and venues. We take care of visa applications, travel arrangements, accommodation and all protocol for exhibitors.
It was great to be in the hands of such experienced people who understand the market. Nigerians are a really good fit for the UK and I hope we will continue to have a steady stream of students.
Thanks for both organising and being there every step of the way on the Lagos/Abuja education tour. It was an unqualified success, enjoyable both professionally and personally.
Cardiff Sixth Form College.
British government support – The events are run with the support of the Department for International Trade and other leading organisations. Extensive marketing – Promotion of the events includes individual mailings to over 14,000 families, personal invitations to High Net Worth Individuals at a leading bank, national press advertising, extensive social media campaigns, invitations to over 100 school heads and their parents, advertising through many networks.
Two City Programme Options
- Thursday 8th March · Depart Heathrow 09:50 · Arrive Lagos airport, 17:20, evening briefing at hotel
- Friday 9th March · Morning exhibition for families at a leading local school · Leadership seminar in afternoon networking with heads and senior leaders of schools · Evening reception
- Saturday 10th March · Morning and afternoon exhibition at hotel
- Sunday 11th March · Morning and afternoon exhibition at hotel · Evening flight to the UK, 23:25, or stay overnight for…
- Monday 12th March · Flight from Lagos 08:50, arrives Abuja 09:50 · Visit and exhibition at a leading school
- Tuesday 13th March · Leadership seminar for local heads · Visit and exhibition at a leading school · Evening networking. Wednesday15th March · Flight departs 09:05 from Abuja airport · Arrive back at London, 14:40 (Provisional programme subject to additions).
Another great event – congratulations!
LAGOS ONLY – £2,950 + VAT
LAGOS & ABUJA – £4,700 + VAT INCLUDES ACCOMMODATION!
Please download the pdf below for more information.